MARCH FORTH FAMILY
3 years old
March 4th, 2014
Parents: Will you celebrate with us?
We would love for you to have a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
Here's all you have to do:
Take a few minutes to Answer the Questions below and send them to us in an email along with your email address to MarchForthFamily@gmail.com with the words "Birthday Drawing" in the subject line.
At the end of the day, March 31st, we will randomly draw a name from the list and announce the winner.
We want to support all parents. We know that raising children can be hard work and pure joy. For those of us raising children who are challenging, the job can be quite perplexing and exhausting.
We have a heart for parents raising children and those especially who have a child who struggles in some way.
We want to offer classes and products that will make a difference in your life. Will you help us do just that by answering the following questions?
1. When you go looking for help for your child, where do you look? What words do you put in the search bar?
2. When you are searching for an organization that can help you with your child, do you prefer videos, audios, or written material from the organization explaining how they can help?
3. If you were to participate in online teleclasses or webinars, are you happy with just an audio class, or do you prefer also a) power point slides to have a visual along with the audio, b) an opportunity to interact with the presenters i.e. through telephone chat or "raising your hand" and typing in questions on the computer, c) a Facebook group where you can interact?
4. When you look for support for you as the parent, where do you go? Do you utilize social media groups? Which ones? What words do you google when looking for support for you as a parent?
5. When purchasing products to help you, do you prefer a) books, b) shorter booklets with specific tips, c) audio classes to download and listen? Anything else?
6. When purchasing products to help you as a parent, what would you like to see in the content?
Thank you! We look forward to receiving your email!